HomeCare for Living Well (HCLW) hires and trains qualified individuals to provide non-medical attendant care services to individuals with disabilities and older adults. We even hire family members to provide care to consumers!
Check out the benefits of working as an attendant through HomeCare for Living Well:
- Get matched with consumers who are the “right fit”—We’re intentional about pairing attendants with consumers to create healthy, professional relationships.
- Receive ongoing, paid training—We make sure our attendants are constantly learning by offering paid training throughout the year.
- Enjoy consistent scheduling—We work very hard to get attendants on a predictable schedule, providing service to the same individual (or individuals), within the same timeframe, each week.
- Get paid weekly, via direct deposit.
- Enjoy benefits such as paid time off and paid holidays.
- Utilize our courtesy vehicle when necessary—Having car trouble? Don’t skip a beat—
we have a vehicle that can transport attendants to their shift if they are having issues with their transportation.
- Enjoy a flexible work week—Prefer evenings? Weekdays? Weekends? We’ll work with you to get you on a schedule that fits your life.
- Complete minimal paperwork to get paid—HomeCare for Living Well utilizes Electronic Visit Verification (EVV), a system for reporting and tracking visits with consumers. Attendants can select one of two methods for logging in and out of work electronically—EVV via app on a smartphone or EVV via phone call on a landline or mobile phone.
Interested in becoming an attendant through HomeCare for Living Well?
Complete the form below and someone from our team will get in contact with you: